State and Federal Resources
- California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education
- California State Approving Agency for Veterans Education
- California Student Aid Commission (Cal Grants)
- Labor & Workforce Development Agency (LWDA)
- United States Department of Education Regional Office
50 Beale Street, Room 9700, San Francisco, CA 94105
- Workforce Investment Act
- To get onto the Eligible Training Provider List, locate your workforce investment area where you will provide the training service for additional information, click here.
- Department of Education
- Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP)
- Federal Student Aid (Title IV)
CAPPS has compiled these resources in order to provide users with helpful information about the Private Postsecondary sector. CAPPS does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked website and the information is not intended to provide legal or ethics-related advice.