CAPPS 34th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Awareness, Excellence, & Outcomes
When? October 10-12, 2018
Where? Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa, Rancho Mirage, CA
Early Bird Registration Ends June 15, 2018!
$464 School, CAPPS Member
$614 School, Non-Member
$1450 Exhibitor (CAPPS Members Only)
Call for Breakout Session Proposals! Deadline June 15, 2018.
CAPPS invites schools and allied companies to submit proposals for breakout sessions at the CAPPS 34th Annual Conference.
- Proposed sessions must not promote a specific company, product, or service.
- Proposals from CAPPS Members will be prioritzed over those from non-members.
- Proposals from Allied Members must Include at least one co-presenter from a California School.
- All breakout sessions are 60 minutes long. Sessions can be in any format (or combination of formats) that supports the learning outcomes, including demonstrations, moderated panels, discussion/Q&A.
- The audience for these sessions are decision makers from private postsecondary institutions throughout California; including owners, presidents, vice-presidents, directors, department managers, and other senior executive personnel.