2520 Venture Oaks Way, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95833
P: (562) 436-3900
For over 19 years, Educational Advisors Inc. has focused on two areas of higher education: Accreditation and Compliance.
EAI’s team of compliance and accreditation professional consultants provides analysis and solutions tailored specifically to meet your school’s accreditation and/or compliance management needs in areas such as:
- Institutional / Programmatic Accreditation
- Compliance with state and federal regulations, and Title IV
- Development of Self-Evaluation / Self-Study Reports
- Approval Applications to establish a new school, add programs, add sites (branch and/or satellite), change of ownership, change of educational objectives, change of method of delivery, change of location, learning outcomes
- California Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) issues to include responses to deficiency letters
- Critical document reviews (catalog, enrollment agreement, websites, performance fact sheets)
- Onsite visit preparation and mock site visits
- Onsite compliance reviews
- Communications with regulatory agencies (general, complaints, deferrals, probation, reporting, show cause, appeals)
- Updates on system-wide changes. We’ve worked with schools across the nation who are accredited by national and regional agencies such as ABHES, ACCET, ACICS, ACCSC, COE, DEAC, NACCAS, NASM, WSCUC and NASAD.