When: October 7-9, 2015 | Where: Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine, San Diego, CA
What would you like to do?
Register for the Conference
Book my Hotel Room
Submit a Breakout Session Proposal
Sign Up for a Conference Sponsorship, Program Ad, or Tote Insert
School Registration Fees
- Early Bird (thru May 17): $499 CAPPS Member / $649 Nonmember
- Standard (May 18 - Sep 30): $549 CAPPS Member / $699 Nonmember
- Late/Onsite (beginning Oct 1): $599 CAPPS Member / $749 Nonmember
- Available Discounts: Discounts are available for CAPPS Members only, and only when registering all attendees at the same time.
- $100 discount for 3rd attendee
- $150 discount for 4th attendee
- $200 discount for 5th attendee and beyond
The School Registration fee includes:
- The pre-conference workshop on October 7, the Opening General Session and all breakout sessions on October 8, and the Final General Session and all breakout sessions on October 9
- The CAPPS Board of Directors Welcome Reception on October 7; breakfast, lunch, and breaks on October 8; the Wine Tasting Reception sponsored by Duane Morris on October 8; and breakfast on October 9
Exhibitor Registration Fees
- Early Bird (thru May 17): $1465 CAPPS Member
- Standard (May 18 - Sep 30): $1635 CAPPS Member
- Late (beginning Oct 1): $1635 CAPPS Member/$2635 Nonmember
The Exhibitor Registration fee includes:
- Two conference badges (allowing admission to all conference workshops, general sessions, breakout sessions, meals, breaks, and receptions)
- One 8"x10" exhibit booth space
- One 6" skirted table
- Two chairs
- One wastebasket
Non-Exhibiting Vendor Registration Fees
$1300 per person.
The Non-Exhibiting Vendor registration includes one conference badge (allowing admission to all conference workshops, general sessions, breakout sessions, meals, breaks, and receptions). Any individual with an Allied Company who is not exhibiting or speaking at the conference must register as a Non-Exhibiting Vendor.
The CAPPS 31st Annual Conference host hotel is the Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine in San Diego, CA.
A block of rooms has been set aside for CAPPS conference attendees.
Room rate: $199 single/double occupancy
Cut-off date: September 20, 2015
CAPPS invites all interested parties to submit proposals for Breakout Sessions at our 31st Annual Conference.
Proposal Submission Deadline is Friday, June 26.
1. Download the Breakout Session Proposal Form (this is a Microsoft Word document).
We anticipate completing the selection process by July 31.
The CAPPS Annual Conference Sponsorships are an excellent opportunity to raise your school or company profile in a positive way, supporting this Association, this event, and our sector while reaching hundreds of California private postsecondary school decision makers.
For complete sponsorship and advertising opportunity details, view the Sponsorship & Advertising Brochure.
To reserve your preferred sponsorship, advertise in the conference program book, or include your promotional item in the conference tote bag, click here to complete the Sponsor Registration Form.